Ways You Can Make A Difference through the West Georgia Health Foundation
There are numerous ways you can help make a difference through the West Georgia Health Foundation:
- Trellis Society – Personal annual gifts of $100 to $9,999.
- Corporate Honor Roll – Corporate campaign gifts of $2,500 or more.
- Founders Society – Personal campaign gifts of $10,000 or more.
- Signature Gifts – Founders Society and Corporate Honor Roll campaign gifts of $50,000 or more, which are eligible for naming opportunities.
- Heritage Circle – Planned gifts, such as wills, trusts, insurance policies.
- Memorial/Honorary Gifts – Gifts in honor or memory of a loved one, friend, colleague or health care professional.
- W.A.V.E. – Employee Gifts – WellStar West Georgia Medical Center’s employee giving campaign
- Matching Gifts – Many employers will match the gifts to charity made by their employees. We will be pleased to help you complete the necessary paperwork. Please call the Foundation at (706) 845-3029 for assistance.
Gifts of any size are appreciated and will be directed by the Foundation’s Board of Directors to the most pressing needs of WellStar West Georgia Medical Center.
How to Donate
To make a donation, click “Donate Now” at left or mail your gift to:
West Georgia Health Foundation Inc.
1514 Vernon Road
LaGrange, GA 30240
Questions? Contact us for additional information or call (706) 845-3029.