Occupational Medicine Services
WellStar Medical Group Occupational Medicine offers a range of services:
- Physicals/Examinations — DOT, Post-offer, Medical, Fitness for Duty and Return to Work.
- Immunizations — Hepatitis B, Flu, Pneumonia and Travel.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing — Pre-placement, Post-accident, Reasonable Suspicion, Random and DOT; MRO Services.
- Pulmonary Function Screenings.
- Tuberculin Skin Testing.
- Treatment of Work-Related Injuries — Care Management, Digital Radiography.
- Regulatory Assistance Programs — OSHA Respirator Clearance, Audiometric Testing. As of July 1, 2017, on-site audiometric screening is available.
- Wellness/Education Programs — Screenings and education customized to your company’s needs including wellness fair participation, biometric screenings, health information and education, and monthly wellness topics.
For more information, call (706) 845-3075.