Business Wellness Outreach
At West Georgia Health, we believe early detection and disease prevention is the best approach to living a long and healthy life.
As part of our So Healthy Together philosophy we offer wellness screenings and education. We also welcome the opportunity to participate in onsite wellness health fairs.
Some of the options we offer include:
- Blood pressure checks.
- Glucose/cholesterol checks.
- Body Mass Index (BMI).
Health Information and Education Regarding:
- Advance Directives (Planning for health care needs).
- Cancer Prevention.
- Food and Nutrition.
- Weight Loss.
- Diabetes Education and Management.
- Rehabilitation Services — Spinal Health and Exercise, Women’s Health Screenings, Foot and Gait Analysis, Workplace Ergonomics, Wellness and Balance Screening.
- Smoking Cessation Education and Classes.
- Women’s Health Education and Prevention.
- Sleep Quality.
West Georgia Worx Occupational Health relies on a team of West Georgia Health medical professionals who are available to offer these screenings and wellness educational opportunities.
To learn more or request participation for your upcoming event, contact:
West Georgia Worx