WellStar Medical Group Family Medicine (Hogansville)
2000 Billy Tucker Circle
Hogansville, GA 30230
(706) 880-7188 Tel
(706) 812-2862 Fax
Dr. Sana Muneer is a primary care physician who provides treatment and care for all ages. She attended Jinnah Sindh Medical University, formerly Sindh Medical College, in Karachi, Pakistan, and completed her residency at the Atlanta Medical Center.
While a student, Dr. Muneer received the Andrew Stewart Memorial Residency Research Award. In 2011, she published an article, "A Case of Multiple Brain Metastases with an Unknown Primary Malignancy," in Clinical Geriatrics, a clinical journal of the American Geriatrics Society. She was also featured in the County Health Profile of the North Georgia Health District.
Her medical services include:
• Treatment of high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, asthma and arthritis
• Preventative health care, risk assessment and physical exams
• Nutrition counseling and weight management
• Care of whole family (pediatrics, adolescents and adults)
• Minor surgical procedures including skin lesions and moles
• Pap smears
• Family planning and contraception
• Menopausal treatment