Nothing is more important than your hearing.
Hearing loss can affect our ability to connect with family and friends and as well as your performance at work and at school. WellStar West Georgia Medical Center's Audiology Department assists everyone, from newborns to senior citizens, and can help improve your hearing and quality of life.
Hearing loss can happen to anyone. According to the Audiology Foundation of America, hearing impairment is the third most common chronic health condition in the United States. Hearing loss can affect your ability to connect with family and friends as well as your performance at work and at school.
If you or a family member is experiencing difficulty hearing, the Audiology Department at WellStar West Georgia Medical Center can help provide hearing improvement with a better quality of life.
Find out whether you or a family member is at risk for hearing loss by answering the following questions:
- Do you find that you are not going out because it is too difficult to understand what others are saying?
- Do you feel lonely or isolated when you are around other people talking because you can not understand the conversation?
- Does it sound like people or mumbling or speaking too softly?
- Do people complain that you have the TV or radio on too loud?
- Do you notice ringing in your ears?
- Do any of your family members have hearing loss?
- Do you have difficulty hearing in restaurants, meetings or crowded places?
- Do you ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do you have trouble hearing on a telephone?
Services we offer:
- Diagnostic hearing evaluation.
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings.
- Assistive listening devices.
- Newborn hearing and testing.
- Ototoxicity monitoring.
- Hearing loss prevention programs, consultations and education.
- Tinnitus assessments.
- On-site reprogramming, minor repairs and batteries for all major brands of hearing aids and assistive listening device repair.
- Workers Compensation Claims.
- Swim molds, noise protection molds for musicians, hunters and construction/industrial use and other specialty molds.
For more information, call (706) 845-3677.